Lifelong Learning Programme
“Let play, sing and dance together: efficient non-formal education for adults” is a Grundtvig Learning Partnership project that has been developed to: (i) to increase adults’ learning positive awareness of the varied European cultural scene; (ii) to explore common and differences in European ethnic, classical, jazz, rap and pop music compositions, songs and dances to develop sense and understanding of diversity and (iii) to support practical cooperation activities between organizations working in the field of adult learning with the aim to establish contacts and share best practices and experience in LLP. Target groups are composed of different ages and backgrounds, with a special focus on unemployed, seniors, disabled and national minorities.
The implementation of this project will also help:
- To learn new skills and methods from partners in teaching for adult learners;
- To share music, songs and dances from partners’ countries;
- To motivate learners and staff members to learn foreign languages;
- To increase learners’ self confidence through project activities;
- To foster the sense of European citizenship and value of its diversity.
There will be workshops and seminars about music, songs, dances and about adult education and intercultural dialogue in every partners’ country organised during the same months and also during mobilities foreseen in the project calendar. The final products will be project DVDs with videos of partners’ music, songs and dances performed in groups and also national music samples collected by adult learners for partners; project folder and logo; sets of project materials. DVDs and all other project materials will be disseminated in partners’ organisations, in local communities, partners’ countries and for wider audience using new media.
Local activities The Netherlands
Fundació Catalunya Voluntària
- Stichting Digg’Out
- Egészségdokk Közhasznú Alapítvány – Health Dock Foundation
(Fejér county, Hungary)
- Hüyük Halk E?itimi Merkezi